Friday 4 January 2013

Introductions...day 3 of 10

Hello,

Just a short post as I am 50% pooped and 50% feeling guilty that I haven't posted yet!

We are more tired than I have ever known. We are emotionally wrecked and pale from lack of sleep but at the same time, we are filled with a happiness which we have never felt before.  It's like over the past year or so I've grown an extra bit to my heart which I didn't know I needed, but I could feel that it was empty, and suddenly it's full, brimming!

We took her out for an hour today to feed the ducks and she laughed and laughed.  She has had a bit of a cold so her laugh sounds a bit like she has smoked 50 a day for the past 30 years but that makes it even funnier.  She is beautiful and fun and has a cheeky sense of humour and she has so many words for someone so small!

We took some photographs today and I can't stop looking at them. Not too long now until she is in our lives forever and I won't need to look at photographs any more.

Christmas was weird but relaxing and our families took care of us, but we were really just waiting for now!  And now, now is here and it's knackering but brilliant!

My friend just posted on my "this ones for you" post which made me re-read it, along with her comments and how we both wept!  We are silly, sobbing emotional nightmares!

So, hopefully I will post again in not too long.

I haven't forgotten about you all.  I can't believe 11,000 people have read my blog. I hope it's useful!

Lots of love and happy new year.  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment